***SOLD IN PACKS OF 3***
The quantity purchased is the number of 3-packs (not individual masks)
White In Stock - Ships NEXT DAY!
Please note the inner lining/pocket of these masks is not always white as shown. They are made with fabric on hand and may vary in color. The elastic may also vary in width but will not affect the performance of the mask.
These are blank masks. If you're interested in bulk ordering or making these fancy with some custom printing (1 color logos) email email@example.com!
DOUBLE LAYER COTTON ADJUSTABLE FACEMASK W/ FILTER POCKET
Made in the USA
*Filters not included or sold by Traxler
- Search Amazon for PM2.5 Charcoal Filters or simply use coffee filters!
- Filters last about 5 days before you should change them
This face mask is made from 100% cotton fabric. The mask consists of a double-lined cotton fabric structure with a combined weight per sq yard of about 18 oz. This yields a high-quality durable mask. Each mask features 2 straps to be worn around the head and neck. These can be adjusted to your preferred fitting by simply tying and tightening on the ends.
- These are NOT medical grade N95 masks. Those are in short supply and are strictly reserved for hospitals.
- The masks come with a pocket so that you can insert the filter.
- Hand wash or machine wash delicate. We recommend washing them daily. Make sure you take out the filter when washing.
- Fabric is laundered prior to construction. All masks are manufactured in clean environment with all necessary precautions taken.
- Face masks are not advertised as or claimed to be medical or surgical masks, or for use in medical facilities and are meant to be used in combination with a surgical/medical mask to extend its service life by adding relatively effective extra layers of protection. Proper mask use and hand washing hygiene must be exercised by user at all times (In response to CDC's advise on use of homemade/makeshift masks as last resort due to shortages where healthcare providers at the front lines of this Covid-19 crisis are having to go without medical masks).
- Wear a mask if you are taking care of a person with suspected 2019-nCoV infection.
- Wear a mask if you are coughing or sneezing.
- Masks are effective only when used in combination with frequent hand-cleaning with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- If you wear a mask, then you must know how to use it and dispose of it properly.
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- You can wash and re-use these masks.
- We recommend switching the filters after every 5 days of use.